I decided to do a fun short post where I share my 8 Hot Takes with you all because who doesn’t love a good spicy opinion?
1. Nickleback is not that bad and deserves way more merit
2. Crocs are comfortable and not that ugly
I mean…LOOK at these Sleeping Beauty themed ones!
3. A ‘maternal role’ is not the most important part of a woman’s life – that decision is up to her
Everyone’s life is different. Dogs are adorable too.
4. Going to the movies by yourself is awesome
Learn to love your own company! The below source has some really great reasons too!
5. Freshly deep-fried hot chips do not need sauce
This one’s just personal. Sauce is gross (except maybe garlic aioli)
6. Ted from “How I Met Your Mother” was a terrible person
Leaving with Victoria at her wedding and then just never fully committing to her?? One of many examples! There’s just only so many times you can go back and forth between girls before you hit jerk status.
7. Cadbury Creme Eggs are gross
It’s just liquid sugar in the middle and it’s nauseating!
8. The Greatest Showman” had good songs but all the Oscar-hype for it seemed eh
The songs really did hit a spot for me, but that was kind of it. It felt like another Avatar – great on one thing but everything else faltered because of it.
Well there it is! Maybe they weren’t that spicy and maybe they were. What are some of your hot takes?